Wednesday, September 30, 2015

What is "Into the Valley"?

The purpose of this blog is to be a forum for me, Tim Decker, pastor of Craig Valley Baptist Church, to share reflections on life, theology, and the Bible; recap or announce sermons and series; and just generally encourage the body that Jesus has charged me to shepherd.

The title for the blog, "Into the Valley," comes from Ezekiel 3:22–23a:
And the hand of the LORD was upon me there. And he said to me, "Arise, go out into the valley, and there I will speak with you." So I arose and went out into the valley, and behold, the glory of the LORD stood there...
Just as Ezekiel had a message from God for the people of God, I too have a message for those not just at Craig Valley Baptist but also the valley region of Virginia and beyond. I want to share the glory of the Lord Jesus Christ with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment